Welcome To All The Women of Our Parish!
Our Mission Statement: The Women’s Guild serves to bring women together socially and spiritually. As individuals and as a collective, we strive to support the religious, communal, social, and financial needs of Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church and our community as a whole.
Our service and ministry can include:
1) Serving our Lenten Suppers;
2) hosting the Annual Tea with the pastor;
3) co-hosting Parish Gatherings;
4) selling raffle tickets to assist Our Lady of Perpetual Help Home (which is a home established by the Hawthorne Dominicans for the care of incurable cancer patients)
5) Having fundraisers for the benefit of our parish, such as bake sales and the Fourth of July raffle.
All these projects could not have been accomplished without the support of our wonderful parishioners. We’re always looking for new ideas and more helping hands. Come join us!
We hold our meetings in the Barn the second Saturday of each month (except December, when we meet the first Saturday instead of the second). You can find out more about us by reading the brochure in the narthex at the ministries credenza, which we will also attach below.